Buy WEM token & Sponsor An Artist

When you buy WEM tokens you support the work of all our artists, creators and token holders. For every $100 USD you buy, you get 1000 WeMints (WEM) tokens. Buy WEM and sponsor an artist right now – 10% of cash payment will be sent to the artist of your choice. The remaining 90% is added to the WEM liquidity pool. NFTs are never sold, they are kept in the WeMints Vault as assets to support WEM token.

Buy WEM and support our showcase artists – sponsor one of their works below.


Showing 1–16 of 17 results